Country Manager – #InsureTech
Our client is disrupting the insurance market by launching insurance products that allow people to borrow or rent a car for any duration they want while getting cheap, flexible and transparent cover. This way you don’t need to own a car to drive whenever and wherever you want!
This startup is growing fast and look for highly talented individuals to reinforce the management team. The job is based in Cardiff, Wales.
This team searches for his Country Manager to spot growth opportunities and turn them into live products that help customers.
A key part of your role will be to explore the potential for an international expansion. This is a brand new role so you will be able to shape and define your vision for the role.
As Country Manager, you will be in a position to shape growth and strategy in order to create great value for the customer. You will:
- Review the existing offer to identify what new ventures can serve customers the best
- Explore international markets to identify new growth opportunities
- Look at the InsureTech and FinTech markets to identify best practices and possible partners
- Run market research and create the business case for new ventures
- Work with other senior managers to design and release their new ventures
- Take a leadership role in the day to day running of the business
- Embrace the Lean mindset and be a leader
- An existing track record of excellence and an ambition to push yourself higher
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the desire to make a difference
- Attention to details and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and look “under the hood”
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capacity
- Be able to build and execute a team or project budget
- All around business competency and the ability to tackle any issue (with the help of the rest of the team)
- Be a team player: be able to see the interest of the customer and the team above all
- Experience of, or an interest in working in a Lean environment with a test and learn, MVP mindset
- Proven ability to interact efficiently with other teams
- MBA or Master level degree
- Proven ability to run a team or lead a project
- Fluent in French