The Community Manager who reinvents FinTech
Your startup :
Before investing it’s necessary to get access to information and data. That’s the reason why algorithms will analyze the variables of the market in order to undertake the purchasing process, according to these predictions. In this perspective, this platform will allow companies to access to quantitative data and customized indexes that will guide the investment decision.
Your missions :
Working closely with the COO, CMO and CEO, you are in charge of bringing the brand closer to its web users ! You will :
- Manage social networks by offering content and interactivity to the community (Linkedin, Facebook …).
- Ensure technological watch on social networks in purpose to reply to topics that concern the startup.
- Be the referent for partnerships around the FinTech community.
- Collect testimonials from our clients and partners.
- Write articles about our business / our community.
- Participate in the organization of our events: meetups, shows, etc.
- Analytics : understand our community, its origin, its expectations …
Your profile :
Education & Skills
- You master the English language (like a boss).
- Master II in Communication / digital / Marketing
- You are passionate by FinTech and by the startups ecosystem
- You have excellent writting skills ! You don’t write « comme même » 😉
- You are familiar with social networks (specially with Linkedin)
- You are comfortable with analytics and metrics
- A first CM experience would be a +
Education and skills, that’s good ! But soft skills, personality and charisma are even better !
- You are motivated, you’re thirsty to learn and increase your expertise in this field.
- You are rigorous, you always aim for excellence and are result-oriented.
- You are creative, full of new ideas and imagination.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are reactive, and you know how to adapt to new and unexpected situations.
Cette offre t’intéresse ?
En voici une autre qui devrait te plaire 🙂 : Digital Marketing Manager !