The Business Developer who reinvents FinTech
Your startup :
Before investing it’s necessary to get access to information and data. That’s the reason why algorithms will analyze the variables of the market in order to undertake the purchasing process, according to these predictions.
In this perspective, this platform will allow companies to access to quantitative data and customized indexes that will guide the investment decision.
They’ve been raising 6 Million and are now looking for the first Business Developer who will develop their client portfolio from scratch !
Your missions :
Working closely with the COO, CMO and CEO, you are in charge of acquiring new customers ! You will :
- Build up a prospect file : analyze, identify and target potential business customers ;
- Prospect by telephone + on the field ;
- Ensure appointments with identified prospects in order to sign commercial partnerships and convince them to use all the tools of the platform ;
- Negotiate the best conditions for potential partnerships ;
- Track the files you have been initiating until you close the deal ;
- Represent the company at events (fairs, conferences, etc.) ;
- Ensure the reporting of your performance, especially during weekly meetings ;
The profile :
Education & Skills
- You master the English language (like a boss)
- Master II in a Business School
- You are passionate by FinTech and by the startups ecosystem
- You already have a 1st experience in Sales (startup environment is a +)
Education and skills, that’s good ! But soft skills, personality and charisma are even better !
- You are a real HUNTER, you don’t accept no as an answer
- You are motivated, you’re thirsty to learn and increase your expertise in this field
- You are rigorous, you always aim for excellence and are result-oriented
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are reactive and adaptable to new and unexpected situations
- You are dynamic, positive, autonomous, energetic and tenacious
- Your good mood is contagious
Salary : 35K – 50K€
Cette offre t’intéresse ?
En voici une autre qui devrait te plaire 🙂 : Business Developer FinTech – Money Money Money !