Be the Spanish superhero who puts the final nail to their business !
The company :
In the past, “doing it yourself” and gardening seemed to be reserved for grandmas and middle aged women book club activities. Now, young adults under the age of 35 dominate the 79 billion dollar DIY industry.
Elected best startup of the year and winner of numerous awards, this marketplace is the new unicorn.
Present in 6 countries, they are looking for their new Spanish Business Developer to face their exponential growth from Paris.
Become their future star and join a young and international team with over ten nationalities !
Your mission :
Develop the Spanish market by :
- Acquiring new Spanish « do it yourself » online sellers
- Analyze their range of products
- Negotiate partnerships with them
- Look into the potential for our product catalogue
- Follow up on sales opportunities
- Integration and reporting of performances
Your profile :
- Spanish native speaker
- 2-3 years experience
- A good knowledge of the Spanish B2B sales processes, strategies and culture
- Good knowledge of Excel other Office programmes
- Autonomous, business driven, interpersonal skills & team spirit
- Attraction for the web and/or startups
- Adaptability to evolving environments
- You’ll be able to develop your leadership and negotiation skills
- You’re going to acquire a complete knowledge of online businesses
- International dynamic team (over 10 nationalities !)
- Massive ping pong contests with trophies
- Funny and challenging workshops
Salary : 40-70K€
Cette offre t’intéresse ?
En voici une autre qui devrait te plaire 🙂 : Business Developer – l’AdTech à l’espagnol « olé! »